Thursday, September 11, 2014

REVIEW--Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror


Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror REVIEW!
So I have been searching for a good gift for the men in my life for Christmas, and was conveniently given the opportunity to try out a Fogless Shower Mirror!





Let me just say I'm very impressed with this shower mirror. The quality is excellent, installing was easy, customer service is amazing and shipping was super fast!

Here is the basic info about the product:

Included With The Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror:
1 Stainless Steel Mirror Wall Mount
1 Stainless Steel Shaving Razor Wall Mount
1 Shatter-Proof Fogless Shower Mirror



Here is the Amazon link to this particular brand I used:

The one I got-- Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror $14.99 (Free Shipping with Amazon Prime)
It has a brand new design that seems to be a very smart move to me. I like the oval shape (looks "classy" and is more to the shape of a face), and the metal look of the hanger for the mirror and razor is very sleek and nice looking! All around the quality seems to be excellent.

It was so simple to install.
1.Before installing make sure that you will be placing it in a place in your shower that will allow it to work the best. Away from the direct stream of the water, and away from areas that may have outside air blowing on it. In our shower we have doors and it's a very large shower so this wasn't too hard to find:) Take the mirror in for a test run to see where it will work best for you and at what height you will want to place it at. I placed mine high enough that my 6ft dad could use it and my 5ft 8in husband could use it too.

2.Wipe area where you will be sticking the hooks with rubbing alcohol

3.Make sure area is completely dry with a dry towel

4. Stick hooks where desired.

5. Company recommends you wait 3 hours before handing your mirror or razor on the hooks just so you know the hooks stuck properly. I found they stuck pretty darn good right away!



The Shipping was super fast, customer service was excellent and I am very excited to have my husband and father test it out! 
And may I add that this is not just for men! I have already used it to wash my face and check for any blemishes I need to take care of. It's also great if you like to brush your teeth in the shower:) 
OH! And you can simply take it off the hook and let your kiddo look at themselves in the mirror while you are washing them! It's very lightweight and doesn't have any sharp edges. 

I liked that the razor hook was separate from the mirror one so I could put the razor wherever I wanted (higher or whatever). Some of the ones I saw had it attached to it where kids might be able to reach it. (ouch!) Remember we're all about creating a Kid Friendly World while still being able to do normal adult things (like shave and stay sane!)
Now, if you don't want it to be stuck to your shower wall forever (if your renting or whatever), simply run to your local Dollar Tree or Walmart and pick up some cheap suction hooks (not as sturdy or nice looking but it would do the job! And they are only $1-$3)

*You should also make sure you only clean it with warm water and wipe with a towel/cloth (like you would your favorite glasses!). Otherwise the coating that makes it fogless will come off (like the coating on your favorite glasses!)*

Here are a couple of others one amazon that I thought were similar (but personally, I thought mine was way better quality and better design!)
Here's a list of others. Some were nearly $40!! (what!? That's crazy!:O) and I didn't like how giant and unpractical some of them were! And again, the razor hook was at the bottom where my kids could reach or they just had cheap hooks. 
OTHER Shower Mirrors

The New design and Fogless Technology is super cool and the company is top rated on Amazon for good reason! 
5 stars from me! 
***** 
Highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great gift for the guy in their life!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment