Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Book Review--"My Favorite Animal: Dogs"

Book Review
of
"My Favorite Animal: Dogs"

As many of you might know I have 3 girls. Ages 4,3 and 1. My 1 year old LOVES dogs! She sees,hears or hear the word dog and her whole face lights up and she starts panting like a dog! So this was clearly her favorite book! 
My 2 oldest have been asking for a dog for awhile and this was great to teach them the basic facts about dogs.

I loved how after each section there are little quizes to help your child remember what you/they just read. It's never too early to start incorporating education!
The photos in the book were fantastic and everything was easy to read and understand. Not too long or too short.
The list price isn't too bad, quick& easy download.

Mom and kids happy=
5 stars!!
*****
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment